Spouse of U.S. Citizen

A person married to a U.S. citizen may pursue permanent residence through that family relationship. The case will always involve at least two phases: one for the U.S. citizen spouse…read on

I-130 Family Petition

U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents can request immigration for certain family members. There are other categories of family-based immigration aside from the spouses of U.S. citizens. Congress has decided…read on

LGBT Immigration

Same-sex marriage can now form the basis for immediate relative I-130 family petition or I-129F fiancé petition. Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in U.S. vs. Windsor, the immigration agencies…read on

I-601 Waiver and I-601A Provisional Waiver

I-601 Waiver of Inadmissibility and I-601A Proviaional Waiver of Ten-Year Bar Ground of Inadmissibility Based on Unlawful Presence Some people are considered inadmissible to the U.S. such that permanent residence…read on