E-1 & E-2 Treaty Visas

Over the years, the United States has executed bilateral investment and trade agreement with certain foreign countries. These agreements (treaties) are designed to facilitate investment opportunities and mutual trade relationships….read on

H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa

The H-1B visa is one of the most frequently seen temporary work visas in the U.S. immigration field. This classification typically applies to foreign professional workers who are employed in…read on

H-3 Trainee Visa

The H-3 visa is for individuals who will receive training in almost any field, with the exception of graduate medical education or training, that is not available in the foreign…read on

J-1 Visa for Exchange Visitors

J-1 visas are for for individuals who will participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs, specifically designated by the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs. The J-1 visa…read on

L-1 Visa for Intracompany Transferees

The L-1 visa classification is for employees of multinational companies who have operations in the U.S. and at least one other foreign country to transfer and work in the United…read on

P-3 Visa for Culturally Unique Artists

The P-3 classification is for individuals who are coming to the United States to develop, interpret, represent, coach, or teach unique or traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic…read on