I-601 Waiver of Inadmissibility and I-601A Proviaional Waiver of Ten-Year Bar Ground of Inadmissibility Based on Unlawful Presence

Some people are considered inadmissible to the U.S. such that permanent residence cannot be approved. The good news is that in many cases an applicant will be eligible to file an application for a waiver of inadmissibility. An experienced immigration attorney can determine when inadmissibility will form an obstacle to permanent residence, and whether a waiver is available in a specific case.